These laws will impact every American in significant ways and they will be discussed for years to come across a broad spectrum of issues and policies.
- How much will it cost and how will we pay for it?
- How will it impact the deficit?
- How will Medicare and Medicaid be affected?
- Will it really provide coverage for every American?
- Will immigrants be eligible?
- Will it cover abortion services?
- What are the individual and employer mandates?
- How will it reform insurance company practices?
Whatever your questions or concerns, these are the laws that lay the foundation of this vital issue. Every library should have this volume in its collection.
This volume contains the complete contents of:
- H.R. 3590. Public Law 111 148, Known as the signed health care bill. Approved March 2010.
- H.R. 4872. Public Law 111-152. An Act to Provide for Reconciliation Pursuant to Title II of the
Concurrent Resolution on the Budget for Fiscal Year 2010 (S. Con. Res. 13). Amends Public Law
111-148 and includes provisions to help make
higher education more affordable. The law makes
a number of health-related financing and revenue
changes to the Patient Protection and Affordable
Care Act enacted by H.R. 3590, and modifies
higher education assistance provisions. Approved