This Collection is a valuable reference tool for:
• decision-makers in health
• public health and medical professionals and students
• scientific researchers
• and all others interested in the potential contributions of human health
• to socioeconomic development and well-being.
Building Better Health: A Handbook of Behavioral Change
Disasters: Selected Readings
Health in the Americas, 2002 Edition
Health Promotion: An Anthology
Health Statistics from the Americas, 2003 Edition
Investment in Health: Social and Economic Returns
Zoonoses and Communicable Diseases Common to Man and Animals, 3rd Edition, Volumes I, II, and III
Vaccines: Preventing Disease and Protecting Health
Violence against Women: The Health Sector Responds
Obesity and Poverty: A New Public Health Challenge
Natural Disasters: Protecting the Public’s Health
The Challenge of Epidemiology: Issues and Selected Readings
Youth: Choices and Change.
This collection of publications, already diverse
in its offerings, will continue to expand over time.
Benefits for the library:
• COUNTER-compliant usage statistics
• Content expanded continually as new titles are
added to the collection; subscription price will stay the same
• Accessible via IngentaConnect – automatic
activation through Bernan
• Easy to maintain – e-books require no shelf
space and there’s no risk of damage or theft.
To determine your subscription fees, please
click here for IGO Price List.
Consortia arrangements are available. For more information,
please contact Bernan at